A Colorado Native, Lance began his licensed real estate career while living in Albuquerque, New Mexico in 2002. As an agent with RE/MAX in NM, Lance consulted clients in the purchase and sale of multi-family properties, investment properties, vacant land, and single-family homes. He successfully represented various luxury custom homebuilders and local developers, and worked as qualifying broker for a large publicly traded national homebuilder.
In December of 2007 Lance returned to Colorado with an opportunity to work at RE/MAX World Headquarters as a Senior Business Development and Franchise Sales Consultant. Through professional territory management, Lance identified qualified business candidates for new franchises, conversions, and merger and acquisition transactions. Lance specialized in selling residential and commercial real estate offices throughout the Western half of the United States. With a successful wife in the industry who is always on the go and two daughters at home, Lance gratefully transitioned back into local real estate to be present for his family.
Lance has a profound and unique real estate background positioning him to professionally assist you with your real estate needs. Below please find a copy of Lance's resume for your review:
RE/MAX World Headquarters, LLC Denver, CO: 01/08 to 06/2013
Sr. Business Development Consultant
Facilitate residential and commercial real estate franchises sales within various company-operated regions of the United States. Through professional territory management, identify qualified business candidates for new, conversion, merger and acquisition transactions.
- Consult on integration strategies and timelines while financially analyzing businesses and business plans.
- Implement complex financial models using various pro formas to provide alternative methods of driving revenue.
- Provide business solutions for branded and non-branded brokerage operations including growth and retention strategies.
- Conduct formal business presentations to C level decision makers as well as the Executive Management Team of RE/MAX.
- Present, negotiate and manage complex contracts along with Federal Disclosure Documents.
- Provide education and training to franchisees on a complex CRM tool, custom websites, and intranet services etc.
- Consult potential business owners on the benefits, resources and services of RE/MAX.
- Develop and maintain long-term business relationships within various regions throughout the United States.
Awards & Accomplishments:
- 100% of plan in the most challenging real estate markets.
- #1 Business Development Consultant in California and Hawaii 2012.
- #1 Business Development Consultant in the Western half of the U.S. and #3 throughout the entire U.S. in 2012.
- Responsible for bringing clients into the network totaling over $450,000,000 in gross sales volume.
- The only "BDC" to formally present the franchise sales process to the Board of Directors in over 39 years (2012).
- Featured speaker for the top producer's symposium at the RE/MAX International Franchise Sales Conference 2012.
- Increased market share by 20% in the Southwest Region.
- Rookie of the Year in 2008.
RE/MAX Masters Albuquerque, NM: 01/03 to 1/08
Consulted clients in the purchase and sale of multi-family properties, investment properties, lease options, vacant land and single-family homes. I worked in the capacity as a team leader from 1/03 to 1/08.
- Sales manager for a custom homebuilder. I also managed suppliers, planning and zoning officials along with subcontractors.
- Interim Qualifying Broker for the national homebuilder, Beazer Homes with additional project management responsibilities.
- Organized, presented, and negotiated legal contracts along with state required forms for all clients.
- Educated clients about specific FHA, Conventional, and/or VA loan requirements, purchase agreements and lease options.
- Managed, coordinated, and acted as the liaison for the Mortgage Broker, Client, Inspectors, Builders, Escrow Officer(s) etc..
- Developed and implemented client follow-up programs while cultivating long-term relationships.
Awards & Accomplishments:
- Nominated for Director of the Albuquerque Metropolitan Board of Realtors 2007.
- Member of the Top 5 Sales Team in New Mexico in 2005, 2006, 2007.
- Platinum Club Sales Award 2006 (top sales producer award).
- Recognized by Montclair's "Who's Who in Real Estate" 2006.
- # 6 Sales Team in New Mexico in 2004.
- 100% Club Sales Award 2004 and 2005 (top sales producer award).
- Nominated for Rookie of the Year in 2003.
- Hall of Fame 2015
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado 5/15/2000
- B.A. in Speech Communication, Concentration in Rhetoric & Theory
- New Mexico Real Estate License
- RE/MAX Franchise Sales Training Course
- RE/MAX Broker Owner Training Course
- Integrity Selling - A needs-focused consultative selling system - AID, Inc.
- Colorado Mortgage Loan Origination License
- Colorado Real Estate License